Brooks Malone works with industry-leading suppliers and vendors to install the highest quality swimming pools available with the best warranties available.
“With Brooks-Malone, you’ll get first-class service and a first-class product worth every penny you pay for it.”
– Neil Rader, satisfied customer since 2017
Through our partners, we also offer access to swimming pool financing programs that can help you finance your entire backyard renovation, including the swimming pool, landscaping, hardscaping, an outdoor kitchen and even patio furniture! Remember, we’re happy to offer a free estimate after discussing your project.
Multiple Loan Options (Updated November 2019)
- Low fixed rates with loan amounts up to $150,000
- Loan terms of up to 20 years for low monthly payments
- Programs available for credit scores 640 and up
5.09%+ Promotional Rate (Updated January 2019)
- Maximum loan amount up to $100,000 (can be as low as $5,000)
- Paperless on-line application process with response in minutes
- Terms from 2 years up to 12 years
- Funds can be used for anything in the backyard (new pool construction, above-ground, in-ground, spas, pool repairs, equipment, outdoor kitchens, patio furniture, landscaping, irrigation, etc.)
- No fees or staged funding requirements
- Most loans can be funded within one day after receiving a loan application, if the applicant so desires
Rates as low as 6.95% (Updated January 2019)
- Instantly apply for an unsecured personal loan of up to $40,000.
- Fixed Rate Interest Rates in the range of 6.95% to 35.89% APR, based on credit qualifications.
- Unsecured installment loans with flexible terms.
- Funds can be used for anything you want to finance (new pool construction, pool repairs, above ground, in-ground, pool equipment, spas, landscaping, irrigation, outdoor kitchens, patio furniture, etc.)
- Borrowers who are approved will be funded directly (typically in just five to seven days).
Local Community Banks
If you prefer, or if these programs do not work for you, you may also qualify with your local community bank for a home equity loan. Make sure to mention you are working with Brooks Malone, as we have a great reputation with local bankers for completing projects on a timely basis within budget.
Please note that financing programs are offered by third party industry partners, and Brooks Malone is not directly involved in the application process or financing agreement. While we do our best to keep this page up to date with the latest terms and information, the actual lenders set the program terms and may change them at their discretion, so we cannot guarantee this page is always current. For the most current information, click the application buttons and visit the lenders’ pages.